- Arab Water Council
- IUCN Headquarters in Switzerland
- IUCN Regional Office for West Asia
- IUCN Med Office in Malaga
- IUCN Office of the Global Gender Advisor
- Centre for Development Innovation (CDI) – Wageningen UR in Netherlands
- Earth Charter International
- JOHUD – Jordan Hashemite Fund for Human Development
- Arab Women Organization in Jordan
- Ministry of Environment in Jordan
- Badia Research and development Center in Jordan
- Coptic Evangelic Organization for Social Services (CEOSS) in Egypt
- Desert Research Center in Egypt
- Ministry of Water Resources and Irrigation in Egypt
- Ministry of Agriculture in Egypt
- Ministry of Environment in Egypt
- Union of Agricultural Work Committees (UAWC) in Ramallah, Palestine
- Palestine Hydrological Group (PHG) in Palestine
- Society for the Protection of Nature in Lebanon (SPNL) in Lebanon
- MADA Association in Lebanon
- Abdelmalek Essaadi / Tetouan University in Morocco
CEDARE organized an Expert Group Meeting on 11 May 2015 in Sharm ElSheikh for the preparation of a Capacity Building Programme on “Resilience Development in the Face of Climate Change” in cooperation with the Arab Water Council (AWC), Palestinian Hydrology Group (PHG) and IUCN. The expert Group Meeting was supported by GIZ. The Expert Group Meeting was opened by CEDARE represented by Dr. Amr AbedlMeguid, Regional Programme Manager of the Environmental Governance Programme, PHG represented by Dr. Ayman Rabi, AWC represented by its Executive Director H.E. Dr. Hussein Al-Atfy and Former Minister of Water Resources and Irrigation, and GIZ represented by Dr. Hammou Lamrani. The opening session was an opportunity to recall the Meeting objective and expected results.
On Thursday 4th February 2016, a Memorandum of Understanding was signed by both parties. H.E. Dr. Nadia Makram Ebeid, the Executive Director of CEDARE and H.E. Dr. Khaled El Adli, Vice President of ISOCARP. This MOU is drawn to unite efforts to provide high quality capacity building activities and project implementations in the MENA and Africa regions.
CEDARE’s Sustainable Growth Programme (SGP) addresses new and emerging concepts related to environment and development for human well-being, with a focus on issues related to Sustainable Consumption and Production, Green Economy, and Green ICT. The Programme collaborates on global, regional and national efforts, addressing: poverty alleviation, health, waste reduction (e-waste), green jobs, green ICT, pollution reduction, greenhouse gas emissions, sustainable consumption and production, and energy security.Together with its wide partner base from the international, regional and national community, the SGP implements projects, conducts research and studies, and provides training and knowledge dissemination.
On the 18th and 19th of January the Centre for Environment and Development for the Arab Region and Europe (CEDARE) in Cooperation with the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP, SwitchMed Programme) and Dubai Sustainable Cities Center hosted the Sustainable Cities Regional Workshop in Cairo. The Sustainable Cities Regional Workshop comes in line with the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) Global Initiative for Resource Efficient Cities (GI-REC) launched in June 2012 at Rio+20.
On the 15th of December the Centre for Environment and Development for the Arab Region and Europe (CEDARE) in Cooperation with the Ministry of Environment and the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) hosted the participants from different Ministries & working groups, who actively and collectively developed the action plan as part of implementing Egypt’s Green Economy Strategy.