Cedare’s Sustainable Growth Programme (SCP) addresses new and emerging concepts related to environment and development for human well-being, with a focus on issues related to Sustainable Consumption and Production, Green economy, and Green ICT. The Programme collaborates with global, regional and national efforts, addressing: poverty alleviation, health, waste reduction (e-waste), green jobs, green ICT, pollution reduction, greenhouse gas emissions, sustainable consumption and production, and energy security.
Together with its wide partner base from the international, regional and national community, the SCP implements projects, conducts research and studies, and provides training and knowledge dissemination.
What we do
1. Explore & Innovate (research, identifying opportunities for development and new concepts, design interventions)
2. Build bridges (partner in international projects, facilitate transfer of knowledge & know-how & tailor to local conditions)
3. Spread the knowledge & skills (training & dissemination)
4. Catalyze & sustain (networking, stimulating stakeholder collaboration & partnerships).
– Sustainable Consumption & Production
– Green Economy
– Green ICT
– Regional & International Experience
– Strong Partnerships