The Expert Group Meeting (EGM) aims at:
- Validating and refining past and on-going efforts for job creation for youth in Arab countries.
- Exchanging experiences and building partnerships between stakeholders such as governments, international organizations and development partners, civil society organizations and the private sector.
- Exploring opportunities and best practices to enhance productive activities and improve the quality of labor to enhance the overall employability of youth in productive sectors.
- Discussing and improving the existing knowledge on youth-inclusive financial services
- Identifying gaps and missing links to explore economic opportunities for youth in rural areas.