The Meeting took place from 7-9 December, 2011, in Port Louis, Mauritius. It was organized by the Telecommunication Development Bureau (BDT) of the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) and hosted by the Information and Communication Technologies Authority (ICTA) of Mauritius.
The meeting addressed, among others, the following topics:
1. Measuring broadband capacity, quality and speed
2. Measuring ICT sector investment, revenue and value added
3. Revisions to the indicators on household ICT access and individual ICT usage
4. Emerging issues such as measuring e-waste
5. Results of the work carried out by the Expert Group on Telecommunication/ICT Indicators (EGTI) and launch of the ITU Handbook on infrastructure indicators